Terms & Conditions
– All prices exclude post and package.
– We will not be held responsible for the fit of made-to-measure garments when we have not personally measured the individuals.
– Any further alterations that may be required, and were not mentioned at the time of ‘fitting’, will be charged for at the necessary cost.
– A minimum of 50% payment is required when placing the order and the balance is required before goods will be dispatched. When an order is placed for a club/ association we require full payment for all garments along with any other charges (design charges, excess fabric, embroidery charges etc.) before a single garment is released.
– When goods have to be specifically manufactured (striped fabric, non-stock colours, buttons, tie fabric etc.) the customer must accept as completion any variation in quantity up to 10% over or below the quantity ordered.
– We shall not be responsible for loss arising from non-availability of materials or delay or failure to deliver arising from an Act of God, War, Industrial Action or Dispute, Natural Calamity or other causes beyond our control.
– Only prices quoted on our official quotation form (other than those listed in this document) signed by a director are valid. This quotation is valid for 30 days unless otherwise stated.
– When customers own fabric, samples, dies and tools are used we shall exercise every precaution, whilst they are in our possession, to insure they are maintained in good condition but we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to such goods whilst they are in our hands.
– We reserve the right to charge for any designs (mainly in the case of embroidery) we produce in the event of no further order being placed.
– When goods have to be specifically manufactured, any further changes made to designs after initial go ahead has been given on receiving CAD design, yarn hanks, fabric swatch (lab dye), embroidery design etc. will be charged for.
– We do not accept any claims for incorrect fulfilment of the order or the customer’s instructions unless such claims are made within seven days of the delivery of the goods.
– Any promotion is to be used on its own and not in conjunction with any other promotions/discounts available unless specifically specified.