Terms & Conditions
– All prices exclude post, packaging and VAT where applicable.
– Non UK customers are responsible for the payment of tax and import duties in their own country.
– We will not be held responsible for the fit of made-to-measure garments when we have not personally measured the individuals.
– Any further alterations that may be required and were not mentioned at the time of ‘fitting’, will be charged for at the necessary cost.
– Full payment is due on receipt of invoice which is raised when the order is placed. We accept most major credit cards or a bank transfer. We are unable to accept American Express.
– When an order is placed for a club/ association we require full payment for all garments along with any other charges (design charges, excess fabric, embroidery charges etc.) before a single garment is released.
– When goods have to be specifically manufactured (striped fabric, non-stock colours, buttons, tie fabric etc.) the customer must accept as completion any variation in quantity up to 10% over or below the quantity ordered.
– We shall not be responsible for loss arising from non-availability of materials or delay or failure to deliver arising from an Act of God, War, Industrial Action or Dispute, Natural Calamity or other causes beyond our control.
– Only prices quoted on our official quotation form (other than those listed in this document) signed by a director are valid. This quotation is valid for 30 days unless otherwise stated.
– When customers own fabric, samples, dies and tools are used we shall exercise every precaution, whilst they are in our possession, to insure they are maintained in good condition but we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to such goods whilst they are in our hands.
– We reserve the right to charge for any designs (mainly in the case of embroidery) we produce in the event of no further order being placed.
– When goods have to be specifically manufactured, any further changes made to designs after initial go ahead has been given on receiving CAD design, yarn hanks, fabric swatch (lab dye), embroidery design etc. will be charged for.
– We do not accept any claims for incorrect fulfilment of the order or the customer’s instructions unless such claims are made within seven days of the delivery of the goods.
– Any promotion is to be used on its own and not in conjunction with any other promotions/discounts available unless specifically specified.
– We produce blazers for clubs using the fabric and trimmings signed off by the club. If you are unsure of what you are ordering (ie. Fabric etc.) then it is your responsibility to ask us for the necessary swatches. Failure to do this will be our assumption that you know what you are ordering.
– The fit of all ladies blazers is your body measurements (measured by ourselves or supplied on our online order form) plus 3 inch ease of the bust and waist and 2 inch ease on the seat unless specifically stated otherwise by the customer. We find this gives the most flattering fit for the female figure. There is no ease added onto blazer length, shoulder and ½ X back measurement. We may add a small amount to the sleeve length to accommodate for the shoulder pad.
– Ladies blazers less than 23 inches in length will not have hip pockets.
– Please do not use any photographs on our website, social media sites or by email as a true representation of the colour of the fabric/trimmings/embroidery used in production of the blazer. Computer screens/phone screens portray colours differently. If you are unsure then it is your responsibility to ask us for a swatch of such and no order should be placed on the basis of seeing the colours/fabrics in a photograph.
– If there is a problem with the fit/style/quality of your blazer then we expect to be told within 7 days of the blazer leaving our workshop – we use guaranteed next day delivery in most cases. We will not be held responsible for any issues if they aren’t brought to our attention within 7 days.
– We are a blazer manufacturing company, we are unable to provide fabric direct to the customer. Should a club which to remove the bespoke fabric (or part thereof) that we have ordered for them to enable us to make up blazers, then there will be a charge for this at £15 +VAT/metre to cover storage, insurance and other costs. A handling and cutting charge may also be incurred. This will need to be paid before the fabric can be released.